In order to ensure the appropriate handling and protection of personal information, Keiji Yuasa Denki K.K. (hereinafter “Company”) has instituted the following measures.
- We have set up company regulations concerning the handling of personal information and installed a representative for its protection to ensure personal information is appropriately managed and protected.
- Regarding the collection of personal information, we will clearly state the purpose(s) of use and notify or make public said purpose(s) to the person concerned and will make sure all personal information is handled within the extent prescribed for the purpose(s) of use.
- Personal information will not be provided or disclosed to any third party except in cases required by law or where the consent of the person concerned has been obtained in advance or when contracting work related to the purpose(s) of use.
- We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent against the loss, damage, alteration, leakage or unauthorized access of personal information possessed by or entrusted to the Company.
- We have set up a contact and will faithfully respond to any requests made by the person concerned for the disclosure, correction, erasure or suspension of usage of personal information possessed by the Company.
- We carry out systematic education and training as well as awareness-raising activities to ensure that all those engaged in Company operations understand the importance of and their responsibility to protecting personal information.
- We comply with all laws, rules and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and will continue to revise and improve the protective measures currently in place.